Tuesday, July 21, 2009

is he for real?

My family goes to Las Vegas all the time and i have friends out there..one of my friends out there..not going to say who,but he is really cool i really like him.It must be hard for him to cope cuz he has one brother who looks wayy bettter than him and another brother who is just cool and then theres him.He happens to be the the coolest one out of the 3 to me.Idk maybe he got good game maybe he is a really good lair,but whatever it is i happen to like him more.
There is just one thing about him.he thinks he is ugly he has no self confidence.He just makes me want to say you are ugly.I cant have a man who thinks he is ugly.You could be the most ugliest man ever but if you think u look good then any girl should like you.I think he wants me to feel sorry about him.He lies to me all the time when i tell him the truth maybe to make his life better(I will blog about that another day).i dont see the point.I dont know how to just tell him that i dont want no more with him i cant do it.We dated a few times and i never knew if he was for real like i was and if he was cheating cuz yeah he does live in vegas.I couldnt trust him cuz he just lied and lied and lied.Not something you want in a guy.Recently i just told him that he wasnt the one for me and that i couldnt have a guy like him.I think i hurt his feelings.I dont even know.But ladies am i wrong.I really dont think i am and i dont think i could of said it any better.He just needed to understand were i was comeing from.Right???

No comments:

Post a Comment